At The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia (CFGP), we are dedicated to helping donors achieve their charitable goals. Are you interested in joining our dynamic staff and helping to make a difference?
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia provides a variety of charitable giving and fundraising options for donors and nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. CFGP provides donors with an avenue to fulfill their charitable goals, and offers non-profit organizations the tools and structure to develop additional resources and support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on donor relations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work
- Superior organizational skills and abilities in effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication
- Valid driver’s license and consistent access to a vehicle
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Kate Bianco, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.